GROHE Rapido T – universal concealed thermostat for total temperature control
The GROHE Rapido T universal concealed thermostat mixer guarantees perfect water temperature control. Designed for concealed installation, the thermostat is suited to all applications: available with an integrated shower stop-valve, integrated GROHE AquaDimmer bath or head/hand shower diverter, or as a central thermostatic mixer for separate stop-valves (stop-valve/diverter is included in the respective final assembly set). Inside it contains GROHE TurboStat technology which ensures that water pressure or temperature fluctuations are balanced instantly for a reliable supply and no unexpected changes in temperature. Plus integrated GROHE EcoJoy system reduces water and energy consumption without compromising on great GROHE performance.
- for use with Grohtherm Special
- without finishing trim set
- flat installation depth 70 - 95 mm
- easy to install, premounted and tested unit
- GROHE TurboStat compact cartridge
with wax thermoelement
- two top outlets 1/2"
- high flowrate up to 50l/min.
by use of three outlets
- bottom outlet below 1/2"
- separate stop valve required
- safe to install, stable built-in-box
and protective cap
- fixation options for solid walls
and dry cladding
- wall sealing
- Aquadimmer-diverter for bath mixer or
stopvalve for shower mixer
in finishing trim set
- body made of DR brass
- built-in non-return valves and dirt strainers
- GROHE EcoJoy Technology
for less water and perfect flow
- minimum pressure 1,0 bar
|1||Thermostatic compact cartridge 3/4"||47483000|
|4||Repl. kit f. seal||48263000|
|6||Safety combination (DIN EN 1717)||29007000*|
|7||Thermostatic compact cartridge 3/4"||47186000*|